VLC MOD PRO APK V3.3.4 [Full Unlocked]
VLC MOD APPK is an Android multiplayer application. It’s also available on multiple platforms, including iOS, Android, and many more. The VLC Mod App is available only for Android users. The MX Player Pro Android media player is most commonly used and most of us use. VLC is not the only media player that has interesting features. There are many others.
It is an open-source, cross-platform free player for all media files including Music, Videos. It supports almost all file types and has a streaming option. It’s easy-to-use UI is quite simple. If you’re looking for the best MX Player alternative, you can install VLC MOD Apk on your device.
VLC media player is powerful and its desktop version is extremely popular because of its remarkable performance. It supports all formats of Audio, Video, DVD, and ISO files. You can also use the VLC media player Mod Apk to play online videos.
Today we are going to share the VLC Mod Apk Download and talk about all the top features. We also provide step-by-step instructions to help you install the App. Click on the Download button and it will be downloaded to your device. Let’s jump in.
VLC for Android™ plays most local video and audio files, as well as network streams (including adaptive streaming), DVD ISOs, like the desktop version of VLC. It also support disk shares.
All formats are supported, including MKV, MP4, AVI, MOV, Ogg, FLAC, TS, M2TS, Wv and AAC. All codecs are included with no separate downloads. It supports subtitles, Teletext and Closed Captions.
VLC for Android has a media library for audio and video files, and allows to browse folders directly.
VLC has support for multi-track audio and subtitles. It supports auto-rotation, aspect-ratio adjustments and gestures to control volume, brightness and seeking.
It also includes a widget for audio control, supports audio headsets control, cover art and a complete audio media library.
VLC for Android needs access to those categories:
• “Photos/Media/Files” to read your all media files 🙂
• “Storage” to read your all media files on SD cards 🙂
• “Other” to check network connections, change the volume, set the ringtone, run on Android TV and display the popup view, see below for details.
Permission Details :
• It needs “read the contents of your USB storage”, in to order to read your media files on it.
• It needs “modify or delete the contents of your USB storage”, in order to allow deletion of files and store subtitles.
• It needs “full network access”, to open network and internet streams.
• It needs “prevent phone from sleeping” in order to prevent… your phone from sleeping when watching a video.
• It needs “change your audio settings”, in order to change audio volume.
• It needs “modify system settings”, in order to allow you to change your audio ringtone.
• It needs “view network connections” in order to monitor whether device is connected or not.
• It needs “draw over other apps” to start the custom picture-in-picture widget.
• It needs “control vibration” to give feedback on the controls.
• It needs “run at startup” to set recommendations on the Android TV launcher screen, only used on Android TV devices.
• It needs a “microphone” to provide voice search on Android TV devices, only asked on Android TV devices..
• In-app purchases to allow you to sponsor the app if you want to. The app remains free and there is no paid feature.