There are many games, both simple and complex. There are many games with complicated controls and rules. But sometimes it’s the simpler games that win over the hearts of fans. Traffic Racer is an example of such a game. It’s an arcade racing game. There are many options available, each with its own features and performance capabilities.
You can then customize the vehicle. You will be racing against traffic, whose intensity increases. Your vehicle will accelerate the further you go. The chances of collisions increase with higher speeds. As long as you don’t collide with other vehicles on the highway, you are still in the game.
Looks quite simple, right? Traffic Racer is just one of many racing games. This game is worth a try. Which part of this game is worth the effort? We’ll be looking at the game, its features, and its gameplay.
– Stunning 3D graphics
– Smooth and realistic car handling
– 40+ different cars to choose from
– 5 detailed environments: suburb, desert, snowy, rainy and city night
– 5 game modes: Endless, Two-Way, Time Trial, Police Chase and Free Ride
– Rich types of NPC traffic including trucks, buses and SUVs.
– Basic customization through paint and wheels
– Online Leaderboards and Achievements
– Tilt or Touch to steer
– Touch gas button to accelerate
– Touch brake button to slow down
– The faster you drive the more scores you get
– When driving over 100 kmh, overtake cars closely to get bonus scores and cash
– Driving in opposite direction in two-way mode gives extra score and cash
Traffic Racer will be updated constantly. Please rate and give your feedback for further improvement of the game.