If you are smartphone user then sometimes you have to hard reset or Factory reset your phone. In this post, we have share how to hard reset or factory reset your Realme phone any model. This Trick working on all the Realme Phone.
Following Data will be lost after the reset.
- Media files like photos, music files, and videos, etc.
- All downloaded apps.
- All app data and settings.
- Google account settings and other accounts.
Hard Reset Your Realme Smartphone
- Turn the Power off your Phone.
- Press and Hold Volume Down Button and Power Button.
- When you see Realme Logo Release all buttons.
- Select Your Prefered Language, By using the Volume Buttons and Power button to select and confirm.
- Then Choose Wipe data.
- Again Select the Wipe data.
- Next, select OK.
- Then, Choose Reboot and select OK.
Factory Reset Your Realme Smartphone
- 1st, Open Settings.
- Next select Backup & Reset option.
- Then Select Factory data reset.
- Select the Reset device option.
- Then, Select Erase Everything and select OK.
- Done, Factory reset completed.
Reset with USSD Code
You can now easily reset your Realme phone without going to the advanced mode or going to the deep setting. You can do with your dial-pad with these codes. Dail these codes (Try one by one) on your mobile to Hard reset your device.
*#*#7780#*#* – This code erases all your mobile data.
*2767*3855# – This code also reset your android mobile.
Reset with Google Find My Device
- First, open the official site Google Find My Device.
- Next, Log in with the Google account with the same Gmail that on your phone in any other mobile or Computer.
- You will find Play Sound, Secure device, and Erase device.
- Click on Erase device.
- Next, You will see Erase all data menu.
- Then Tap on the Erase option.
- Reset done on your mobile.
In this post, we have shared the 4 working ways to How to reset or hard reset your Realme device all model. if you face any problem that did not work any trick then let us know, comment below or contact us.